- Natural – the choice of natural ingredients ensures that there are no harmful toxins in this range.
- Organic – there are no chemicals or additives in this range.
- Biodynamic – a number of the plant ingredients are grown biodynamically on a local farm. Biodynamic farming is based on holistic and spiritual understanding of nature and human beings, and is the most sustainable method in existence.
- Environmental Sustainability – the herbs are sourced locally to cut down on ‘travel miles’, which are damaging to the environment. Where not possible to source locally, the herbs are from no further than our European neighbours.
- Quality – the finest ingredients are chosen with integrity to produce good quality products.
- Knowledge – Jill Davies has practiced Herbal Medicine for over thirty years and has used her knowledge of plants to create a range that is designed not just for its fragrance but also for optimum skin healing and regeneration.
- Against Animal Testing – we are 100% against animal testing
- Vegetarian – all products in this range are vegetarian.
- Plant Oils – plant oils are used (rather than mineral oils) for their optimum health-giving properties.
Gentle Ingredients – all ingredients are chosen for their gentle, nurturing abilities. But we still recommend you do a patch test 24 hours before use, especially if you have very sensitive skin.
- G.M. Free – none of the ingredients that we use are genetically modified.
- Preservatives – all preservatives used are natural.
- Honesty – our products are exactly what they say they are – natural, organic and nurturing!
- Integrity – Herbs Hands Healing was established 30 years ago and has always maintained its reputation as an Herbal Medicine House that produces unique, quality herbal formulae. As much care and attention has been put in to the “Herbalist’s Beauty Parlour”, to bring you the finest in natural, organic and quality skin care products.
- Customer Care – we care about you and strive to maintain our standards of excellent customer care. But if something isn’t right we’ll do all we can to fix it.